Gone for a week! How much I missed BFC!

To Spark, the Moderators, fellow Forumites, and trolls,

I found myself called out of town for several days and even when I finally made it home, I was unable to browse the forum as I usualy do until this moment. I've peeked into my usual hangouts on this forum, Prac-Tac, Gadgets & Gear, etc. and responded to a few threads and posted some long awaited photos for a thread I had started. I found myself grinning like a kid on a Saturday morning watching cartoons. I never expected to have quite the "attachment" to an online forum, especially since I frequent several others. This forum has been my mainstay and I'm happy that I found it. If I didn't have an addictive personality, I'd even consider it my "crack"! ;)

Spark, thank you for keeping this around and for the work you do.

Moderators, keep moderating. I appreciate the fact that you actually participate rather than lurk ion the shadows waiting for someone to foul up.

Fellow Forumites, I've bought knives, exchanged ideas, traded opinions and even made friends with some of you. Thanks for the input no matter how small or even pointless. Even the humorous side remarks are well appreciated.

Trolls, what can I say. Do yourselves a favor, think of a name, and become a member. I'm sure you have questions yet to be asked and relevant information worth sharing. None of it will happen if you don't become a member.

Most respectfully and gratefully,
Randy

Well let's see, what have you missed, BFC been slow, we learned how to open a bottle of wine without a corkscrew, garageboy still doesn't have his knives back, I'm back from Colorado, the Buck 110 is a good choice for an outdoor knife in OZ, we've got a couple of new members, EasEWryder got his SMF Dude :eek: and you've been gone for a week, did I miss anything?

No, that just about covers it. :rolleyes:

BTW welcome back.

T Erdelyi: shouldn't you be drumming for a 70's punk band right about now?

:p

Welcome back Randy. I guess BFC's been a little slow, but what are you going to do? I find myself refraining from posting small questions about blades sometimes, I guess I might as well stop. Who's up for another EDC thread :eek: :D

Back