• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GONE. TY BLADE FORUMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
20180119_215349.jpg 20180119_215303.jpg 20180119_215141.jpg Hello Fellow knife knuts I got a slick one for you guys tonight. The Boos Blade Aero Mini! I Just got it in the mail this week. Hasn't even cut paper. It's a perfect example of the knife and the only reason I'm selling it is I found something else I want more lol. I'm sure a few of you can relate to that situation ;) Now the price I'm listing it for is $235. I'm not marking it up for profit it's actually what I have into it witch is $218 The price from Boos Blades including shipping to Canada plus the $17 it will cost to ship with tracking to the new owner. So to sum it all up that's $235USD Shipped with tracking. I only can except PayPal So you can use friends and family or add 4% for Goods and services. Please only use this thread to post "I'll take it" /PM or Email sent. Any questions you can PM me here or Email me at gecknives@yahoo.com as always thank you for your time. Trevor :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back