• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gone

Sigarett

Gold Member
Got a couple super nice little 'hawks/axes for sale today. Both are rare and not easy to come by and with no long waiting times. No international sales and I reserve the right to sell to whom choose. All prices include shipping, insurance will be extra. Payments to be made by paypal gift or add 3%. Please feel free to PM me with any question's. I really hate to let these go but I need some cash....:(

Helm Grind 12 inch Hammer Poll/ Woodsman, black terro tough scales, kydex sheath, double retention straps and shoulder strap. Brand new and unused. $310 $PF gift or add 3% SOLD

Ben Tendick Pack Axe, 11 inch, 3/8 thick, tan micarta with kydex sheath. Completely new/unused. This thing is absolute beast and I am asking less than the new price from the builder at $379 gift or add 3%.
bDGbFoU.jpg

NkyxCJt.jpg

O56S6tU.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Helm Grind 'hawk is SPF. Somebody make me a cash or trade offer on the Ben Tendick pack axe.

Adding my Winkler Combat Axe LT with maple handles for sale. The price for this Winkler is $430 gift or plus 3% for paypal goods. You won't find a new Winkler any cheaper than this. The axe includes box and all original paper work. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
sPq0ipF.jpg

TLbMf1U.jpg

The Winkler and Pack Axe gotta go folks! Make me an offer! Thanks

Price drop! $325 on the BT pack axe and $415 on the Winkler. Final drop

Pack Axe is also sold to my man Brendan.

Everything is gone folks!

Back