Good archery forum?

gamma_nyc

Gold Member
Hi BF,

Can you please recommend an archery forum or two? I’d like to find one as good as Bladeforums, but for archery (impossible I know.).

I’m interested in compound bows. Trying to get educated enough tp take the plunge and buy my first setup…don’t want something I’ll want to sell after 6 months, but also don’t want to over spend.

Thanks!

You should Start one and it will be agreat opputunity for others as well. Thanks

Archerytalk used to be great, but I haven't checked it out in a few years.... so I can't really say what its like now. I still love bow hunting, but I'm no longer interested in all the latest and greatest.

Bowsite forums. Use very old looking software. I used to be on their Leatherwall traditional forum before I was on Blade forums. It was good, not sure what it is like now.
Rokslide forum is very good for hunting including archery, but is not a dedicated archery forum.
Bowhunting.com forum could be good for what you want.

Rockslide is not bad. But it caters to the western hunters. I am on AT (Archery Talk). A lot of people love to bash it. I think it is moslty becasue of th sheer amount of members it has. You are bound to get some bad advice and opionions. AT is a perfect examples of the fact that everyone today has to have an opinion about something. You will ask what people think about "X" product, and you will get the:

"I have never shot that bow, but I hear it is great".

Back