1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Good forum to sell gun items?

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by Ulf Krogstad, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2013
    I think I joined Glock talk or pro or something long time ago maybe have made 10 posts there. Doesn't seem to be very active for posts or for sales.

I tried to join ar15 today but couldn't join because they wouldn't accept my email:grumpy:. I have some mags that's been a beast to sell cause think not getting sales thread in front of right people.

Is there a gun forum that is pretty busy and that would have wide range of members and looking for everything gun related? Thanks

2. glockman99

glockman99 Super Moderator Super Mod

Jun 12, 2000
  3. 22-rimfire

22-rimfire Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2005
    Try The High Road (THR). You can sell there as an individual. As a business, you have to purchase a membership.

4. traumkommode

traumkommode Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    In addition to Armslist (I have had fewer successful deals on there), I have used The Outdoors Trader extensively. Doesn't seem that great for knives, but super-duper for gun buying/selling/trading.

5. gazz98

gazz98 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2008
    +1. Two guys at work use it A LOT to sell firearms. One guy found out triplets were on the way, he unloaded quite a bit over the summer months in 2015. I should note all were done in public places and they both have CPLs. All were face to face deals. That might not suit everyone.