Good luck Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, no video requirements were stipulated on the above bets-Any deletes to the above threads after 5:51 central time requires a $20 dollar payment to the Ninja, Not $10 Dollars!:thumbsup::eek: Apparently woman fear the "Ninja)o_O:(

YOU CAN DO IT POOKIE BEAR!!! , Yeah the woman may fear her but it looks like the other half has a different approach.

:thumbsup:
$10?

I think I missed something...

If I was supposed to yell something, I didn't. I'm in a different state...

You can bet I'll do it in Atlanta though!
Nathan these are all in reference to the Pookie Bear reference you made, a couple of the guys stated if Jo shouted out Pookie Bear before the competition they would pay 10 Dollars! Nothing but harmless fun! My reference was in response t0 posts 22 and #23#! Nothing more-Congrats to Jo:thumbsup:

Nathan these are all in reference to the Pookie Bear reference you made, a couple of the guys stated if Jo shouted out Pookie Bear before the competition they would pay 10 Dollars! Nothing but harmless fun! My reference was in response t0 posts 22 and #23#! Nothing more-Congrats to Jo:thumbsup:
Hahahaha could you imagine Jo shouting "You can do it, Pookie Bear!" to herself before she started!?

The Bottom line was everybody wished Jo the best! My reference to 20 dollars instead of 10 (which I did not state) was the guys stating they would pay 10 (for Jo or apparently you saying Pookie Bear during the competition) owed 20 because in their earlier thread they had not stated "Video or it didn't happen" Everybody on this thread thinks the world of Jo! Looks like their was just some misunderstanding on who was to actually state "Pookie Bear" and the use of a video! My apologies for any misunderstanding-no harm or disrespect was intended!!

This can easily be resolved. Next competition, Nathan can prove his genuine affection for our brave hero, while she proves herself with acts of strength! This will be shown with concrete video evidence whereby Nathan shouts, convincingly, "COME ON, POOKIE BEAR" (or whatever may be his current term of endearment - they surely must be changing all the time, each slightly more "gooey" than the last) at the top of his lungs, above the din of the roaring crowd.

Close! Tony and I put a $10 on Nathan shouting it out as in cheering her on before her run started kinda thing.

Thanks for the pics, Nathan, nice to see pics again of J Jo doin' her thing. Damn, look at that bicep in the last image! J Jo, u been bulkin' up, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back