good multipurpose oil/grease lube for folders?

Camellia oil, in addition to nano oil, tuf glide, mineral oil and red n tacky

I saw virtuovice recommending camellia oil to condition natural wood scales. I ordered some. But, since it's from China, I have no way of being certain what's in the bottle. :D

I saw virtuovice recommending camellia oil to condition natural wood scales. I ordered some. But, since it's from China, I have no way of being certain what's in the bottle. :D
How would you know what was in the bottle if it was packaged in the USA or Canada? Would you have sent it out for laboratory analysis?

I used to use camelia oil on a Shin Shinto era tanto (and ho wood scabbard) I had but have since gifted it to a good friend in Texas.

How would you know what was in the bottle if it was packaged in the USA or Canada? Would you have sent it out for laboratory analysis?

I used to use camelia oil on a Shin Shinto era tanto (and ho wood scabbard) I had but have since gifted it to a good friend in Texas.

I wouldn't know what was in the bottle if it was from Canada or the USA. Perhaps I am allowing the media influencing on the subject of China to affect my sense of caution.

Also, I don't read Chinese, so I can't make out what it says on the box. Maybe it says, "This is 100% Pure Camellia Oil." Or maybe is says, "Your mother wears combat boots! Ha, ha, ha!"

I wouldn't know what was in the bottle if it was from Canada or the USA. Perhaps I am allowing the media influencing on the subject of China to affect my sense of caution.

Also, I don't read Chinese, so I can't make out what it says on the box. Maybe it says, "This is 100% Pure Camellia Oil." Or maybe is says, "Your mother wears combat boots! Ha, ha, ha!"
It's reasonable to be skeptical...but my point is only that items coming from the PRC are not the only ones which might be called into question.
We have plenty of home grown, domestic miscreants of our own.

My statement is not an endorsement of any political regime. It's just a reminder that good and bad are to be found everywhere.

For the record, if my mother had worn combat boots, it would have made my ass kickings a lot worse as a kid. o_O

1*lkA8ffG27y3s9-0K7ktpZw.png

Back