• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good people...The Names..

Just wanted to post the names of people I have delt with in the last month..All have been great to deal with !!! Thanks guys be safe..If I leave anyone out please let me know so I can post it here.

Copfish
Jailhack
J.J.Magnum
Xrayed
Rfrost
Kevinb17
Jake Evans
Narruc1 9/17/00
Uffda
ENGINE3C
Chess (Larry at Bladeart)
Danbo
Barry & Phillip Jones
1SKS
bladezealot (Russ)
nakano2
Bill Martino
Ferret
caesum

And a damn big THANK YOU to Mike T and Spark for letting us enjoy this site..All I can say is Support Bladeforums.com

Duck

------------------
My blades,Family and sale items.

If you like knives you gotta click this...You REALLY gotta click this...Really !!

[This message has been edited by Endura Duck (edited 08-31-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Endura Duck (edited 09-17-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Endura Duck (edited 12-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Endura Duck (edited 12-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Endura Duck (edited 12-14-2000).]

Bob should probably be pushed to the top of the list.
cool.gif

------------------
"The conviction of the justification of using even the most brutal weapons is always dependent on the presence of a fanatical belief in the necessity of victory"

Thanks for the inclusion in the names above. I feel priviledged to be included with such folks. I too have had dealings with Jailhack who sold me my first TOPS.

Thank you very much Duck! The feeling is mutual, and maybe we can deal more in the future. Thanks again!
smile.gif

------------------
us_marine_corps_md_clr.gif
BC... For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know... Semper Fi

A pleasure introducing you to global trade practices
biggrin.gif
Happy me also.
smile.gif

Back