Good place to buy RC-6s?

EDCguy

BANNED
I've owned a RC4 before but I traded it over a year ago. I think I traded it because it was too small. I was given a RAT-5 and I hated it. I think it was because the blade had too short a cutting edge and it's choil wasn't needed. Pointed pommel too:thumbdn:.

I've been eyeing a few knife in the RC6 price range and was woundering where I might get one for a fair price. I'm not sure if this is deal spotting or not. I'm not looking for so much as a good price, but more for a good dealer. Knife center looks too big with too much in selection to be taken seriously by me. I've had good luck with newgraham, but they are out of stock right now. Knivesshipfree has them for $127. Is that good? I've heard great things about them so it might be worth it. Wher edo you guys get your ESEEs?

I was given a RAT-5 and I hated it.
I think that's a first for me, never heard anyone not be happy with any RAT. I'm sure someone here can help and piont you in the right direction.

Knives Ship Free, Two Wolves Outdoors & The Knife Connection are all good folks to deal with and members of Bladeforums

+1 for twowolves great people! and its a small "mom and pop" operation with great customer service.

for the price difference i would go ahead and order the rat pack kit direct from esee....for and extra 50 bucks average you get alot more.......Drew

I used Knifeworks. Great service and fast shipping. I have ordered 4 times from them.

I second knifeworks. They have good deals on RAT Cutlery knives at the moment. RC3 MIL going for $100 shipping included. RC6 going for $110 shipped.

Back