Goodbye for now

nick681

Gold Member
Since I am leaving on deployment to Kuwait a.k.a. "The Sandbox" on Tuesday I thought I would drop my fellow INFI addicts anote and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and an INFI New Year.

I will be gone for about six months and will have no internet access, so I will have a lot of catching up to do when I return. To make up for my absence I am hoping to make the Blade Show in Atlanta and relieve Jerry and Company of some stock:D

My Natural outlaw is tucked safely in my duffel bag and will see some use in the Desert.:)

Jerry: If you have some new models or prototypes that need testing I am available for Top Secret Desert Trials :D ;) :D

Best Regards to All

Yours in Nuclear Infantry Deployments,

Nick

Good luck Nick, you'll be in our prayers. Have a good one
and take care.

We will all be thinking of you nick, good luck and be safe.

BTW, if any packages show up at your door, I will be more then happy to watch over them while your gone. No charge;).

Nick, keep your head down. Remember that the country and myself are grateful for your sacrifice. freedom isn't free, but you probably already know that. HOOAH!!!

I spoke with Nick yesterday. He's on his way by now. We, at Busse Combat wish him all the best.

God speed,

Jerry and Jennifer Busse

Back