Gorgeous PDW Inksoi

Arrived today, I tried scoring a large but no luck. Next batch these wont be tanto blades and i will def snatch a large one. Not feeling the tanto Blade, looks cool esp the way CRK does it, but rather a normal one. Also too small for me, but the scales are amazing in my opinion.
If this was a 21 i would keep it.

D75416CB-5A4B-41A4-8AA2-D1456D43E45E.jpeg 0F006E17-A8D3-4A80-A23A-5B77F221F456.jpeg

Last edited:
Amazing scales. Tanto blade really paints it into a corner though, at least for me. For my daily chores, both at work and at home, the Tanto just limits me too much.

Amazing scales. Tanto blade really paints it into a corner though, at least for me. For my daily chores, both at work and at home, the Tanto just limits me too much.
Yes i agree but only tanto was available.

The small crks not for me
Gotcha, I’m not a fan of the small either. It would make a hell of a trading piece down the road, but it’s understandable to move it for the cash.

Nice catch, looks great and I bet a silver thumb lug would also look great or even better. I’m a small Sebenza fan but I’m not a fan of the Tanto blade otherwise I would ping you, GLWS or trade

Back