Gosstoberfest 2013

Tomorrow my sister and my future brother in law will get hitched. Yep, he will have the PSK I gave him at the ceremony. Hope he can make it to Gosstoberfest.

I will probably be MIA until the hangover clears...

Slight change of plans for me. Going muzzle loader hunting Wednesday night through Saturday morning. I should arrive at Gosstoberfest Saturday around lunch time. Hopefully with some fresh, free range venison to share at camp.

Slight change of plans for me. Going muzzle loader hunting Wednesday night through Saturday morning. I should arrive at Gosstoberfest Saturday around lunch time. Hopefully with some fresh, free range venison to share at camp.

Best of luck! No hunting for me this season. Didn't even buy a hunting license this year. Just don't have the time to get out. Make sure you post some pics.
Scott

Best of luck! No hunting for me this season. Didn't even buy a hunting license this year. Just don't have the time to get out. Make sure you post some pics.
Scott
Scott. You're welcome to come with me. Lease is on the Eastern Shore. I'll be down your place Saturday afternoon either way.

Scott

Scott No Hunting! Wow. I knew you had some problems with the Farm you were hunting. Sure you will find something else outside to enjoy your free time. Do not see you sitting around inside. How is Craig doing? Hope you guys can make another trip down south again soon. Maybe in the early spring again for some hogs. I got another lease this year it is 900 acres on the Oconee River close to my farm you and Craig hunted. It has plenty of hogs. Take care.

Chris

Thanks for the offer Andy. You too CD but I've got alot on plate this fall and just don't have the time. Craig is doing fine CD. I do plan on getting out to camp this fall and winter but I've got many knives to make and home projects that need my attention.
Scott

Man , wish I were there. Couldn't do it this time. Hopefully next year, or mabe Scott will throw a mid winter camp out

yup. would love to get down there one of these years. thanks for the pics Dan.

It was another great time this year! Good seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Thank you again Scott for hosting this event!

Thanks for hosting such a great event, always a fun time. Good to meet the newcomers and see the regulars again. Knives, sharp tools, gear and like minded people!! Sorry also for the lack of pics, all I got was meat on the fire shots. Better luck next year.
Mike

Back