Got a shipment of Beckers today...

Hey Guys....

J.Williams.... As of now they are only available by purchasing a BK9 or BK7 .......If they prove popular we will most likely bring them out as a separate item.....

J. Hansenak47..... Hmmmm.......Maybe........Please check in after SHOT Show in mid January.......I really hate to be mysterious, but, we have a lot of stuff under discussion right now and I Do Not wish to either raise or dash hopes on the "Thinking" ," Discussing", "Maybe" projects....I really appreciate your interest and hope you will check in often......

All Best...

ethan

I do like the size of them. Looks to be a great back-up knife.:thumbup:

Can you please post a pic of the bk2 sheath back? Does it have any type of attachment?

Can do.

Here's the back, it has a large belt loop (fits up to 3" belts):

BK2back.jpg

This side view shows it better:

BK2side.jpg

I prefer the Eagle type sheaths to the all Kydex ones. I'm ready for the Reinhart Khukri. Woo Hoo!
Merry Christmas Ethan.:)

awsome knives!! do the ramoras normally come with em?? or were they special order?? thanx! -fed

Remoras come with the bk7 and bk9. The dont come by themselves.

thanx for the answer bro! i think that is rockin of ethan and k-bar to do that!! i have an older tan bk7 but i think i will be ordering the new k-bar model soon! i also like the look of the new handles! -fed

Back