Got my Salts

So got a week away for some fishing (wife's birthday celebration, yeah, and back off, she's mine) So didn't get a change to blood by Native Salt yet, crap weather and honestly a difficulty in getting motivated to go fishing (yes I'm not doing well) And just before we leave I got a Sheepsfoot Caribbean. Was supposed to be my "yay back to health" gift to me, and it turned into "screw you life, I'm buying knives" but I will do my best to catch some fish, and I will try to take some photos to send back, because dammit the Glessers make working knives, and deserve to see those knives work, and you guys deserve to see some fish (and no, nothing will compare to what Lance pulls in)
Besides testing the fillet ability of the knives, what other "tests" should I muddle through?

Last edited:
What, you plan to actually USE a Spyderco, instead of just hoarding one of each PM2 ever made and only take them out for Insta pics!
Good on ya':D
Lance's unboxing of the Waterway was pretty funny. Fortunately, he likewise uses his knives.

Back