Got my Swick2 -- do you?

Swick 2's went on sale today. As of 15:24 CDT there were only 200 left...get'em while they're still around! Only 600 in the run.

I thought about it but I have the previous version and for usage that should be plenty. I'm collecting the Mules so I think I can do without another Swick.

I bought one too, but how can you tell how much are still available?

You can tell how many are loaded for sale by adding a huge number to your cart and getting an error message that only X number are available.
But Spyderco will adjust the inventory so you only get a vague idea of what's really available.
I remember the earlier Swick was slow to sell so my guess is there's plenty of time for those who tend to procrastinate.

I kept putting one in my checkout cart and then deleting. I dont think I really have a need for it (like we really have a need for all these knives!!) I have my izula that I like to take when lightweight hiking. Plus, without the sheath I know that I will need to spend more cash to get one made. I want one just cause of the sprint run, but I know in the long run putting 45 bones towards something else is probably a better idea.

Couldn't resist, I've got one coming as well. Has anyone already begun making Swick 2 kydex sheaths? Would be nice to carry it asap.

Couldn't resist, I've got one coming as well. Has anyone already begun making Swick 2 kydex sheaths? Would be nice to carry it asap.

That would be my guestion as well. I don't have any sheath making skills, so I'd like a Swick ,but only if a kydex sheath is available to buy.

I got 2. I'll be scaling them soon.

That is like standing in the middle of a car dealership and asking if they sell cars there. There are plenty of people that make sheaths for just about anything you can imagine on these forums. There is no shortage of talent in this place. Look in the Embelishment subforum.

Mine's scheduled to arrive Tomorrow. I like the blade shape on the 2 a lot better than the 1. Not a huge wharnie fan on anything bigger than a slippie.

Mine's scheduled to arrive Tomorrow. I like the blade shape on the 2 a lot better than the 1. Not a huge wharnie fan on anything bigger than a slippie.

Speak of the Sheath Maker! LOL That is errie kiah!

That is like standing in the middle of a car dealership and asking if they sell cars there. There are plenty of people that make sheaths for just about anything you can imagine on these forums. There is no shortage of talent in this place. Look in the Embelishment subforum.

Fair enough; usually sheath makers require the knife to be sent in, which is a pain if, like me, you live overseas. I wasn't 100% sure how many sheath makers would have ordered one.

I'll be keeping a close eye on Kiah's forum.

What are you doing to scale them with?

-Tye

Back