Got my wife a Snody. Check it out!

Well, I got a Compadre straight from Mike a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with it. I liked it so much, I got my wife this beauty from Larry at Blade Art.

View

The blade is BG-42 just like mine but this one has some great looking pearl scales and a really nice rayskin sheath. I am pretty sure she is going to like this one :D
michael

Damn.....I'm going to keep my ol' lady away from this post! ;) That's a beauty.....:D

Michael

The wife saw Mike's knives last year at "Blade". She just had to have one of Mike's "Armadillo Skinners". Was going to order more but I lost Mike's card, etc.

This year she gets another Skinner, with Ivory scales, and I got the bottom "El Palenque" in the picture on Mike's site. :p :D

Hope we can get more while they are still affordable.

I agree with you on getting all of them while you can. Mike makes some slick knives. I am very lucky because I live only 15 minutes from his shop. Can't wait to go back again.
michael :D

Hmmm if she doesn't like it, I figure you'll probably keep it anyway eh? ;) Good Plan!

Like the blade shape and love the Pearl as well. Mike Snody is a pretty nice guy also and he is gaining momentum rapidly!

G2

Back