Got The Blues!

I finished these up yesterday. They both have ATS-34 blades heat treated by Paul Bos, titanium liners, back-spacer, and bolsters. The back-spacer is anodized gold which contrasts well with the blue liners and bolsters. Thanks for looking!
View

What can a person say about those??....I think cool, slick, sweet, pretty, awesome or great should cover it.

------------------
Richard Todd - Digital knife photography
icq 61363141
My WebSite
Do your site a favor, get quality digital images!!!
New photos added!!!

Wow, I love that color scheme Andrew!

I agree with Mr. Jones, many makers are probably wanting to kick you for your super-fast ascent in knifemaking....I applaud you!

Now how long will it be before we see an automatic made from your own damascus???
smile.gif

Nick

Great clean lines beautiful finish and choice of color.
Congratulations Andrew!

------------------
" The real art of living is to keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post in memory of James Mattis

Andrew,
Just got the June Knives Illustrated
Great profile article with a gaggle of beautiful work. Congratulations again!

Whoever that Dexter character is can write too.
biggrin.gif

------------------
" The real art of living is to keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post in memory of James Mattis

You have done a marvelous job on these knives, as you do on all of your knives that I have seen.

The profile in Knives Illustrated was excellent, although the magazine did get a couple of the pictures mixed up.

You've only been making knives for under two years, huh? Absolutely amazing.

------------------
Keith

AKTI Member #A001338

Back