Got this today!!

kda89508

Gold Member
Maybe one of the finest Cold Steel knives ever made!! Kevin 👍👍

Nice. How do you like it? Ive been very close to picking one of these up but so far havent.

Nice. How do you like it? Ive been very close to picking one of these up but so far havent.

You won't be sorry!! It has a great feel and came razor sharp. Not a custom but looks as good as one.
It is one of the best Cold Steel knives I have ever handled and I have had a lot of their knives as well as many others in my hand. While nothing will kick my Custom Alan Davis out of my pocket I will edc this knife
some. I have a Custom Andrew Demko and you can tell this is his work!! His custom knives are just plain AWESOME!! Get the Ultimate Hunter and you will be glad you did.
If you are listening Andrew I am saying Hi and keep up the good work!! Kevin

I just gave mine to a military service member I met at the truckstop in Aurora, NE. I told him how much this Veteran appreciated his service to our country. Totally worth it! :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I just gave mine to a military service member I met at the truckstop in Aurora, NE. I told him how much this Veteran appreciated his service to our country. Totally worth it! :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That is great!! I am sure he will put it to good use. 👍👍
Kevin

This is one of the most Underrated Cold Steels made. LOVE the way the handle feels, blade shape is great as well as the steel. The only reason I dont own one is because I like a bigger blade. Wish they would make this same handle in the Recon 1 with a 4 inch handle. That would be Fantastic!

Blade shape is ok for me (a higher grind could be even better to perform as a slicer) and the handle seems confortable... However... handle-to-blade lenght ratio seems a bit off! When I carry something big in my pocket I expect it to have a big blade as well!

The blade to handle ratios of Tri-Ad lock knives is always going to be disproportionate due to the design of the Tri-Ad lock. It takes up more space.

Back