Got to love eBay

I just wanted to brag on my latest score. I just won an equivalent of 60 grinding belts for $1.04. Even with shipping the total is $16.99, so a bit over $0.28 per belt. :D

I have been buying oversized belts (width wise) for a while and I split them to the 2 inch width i need. This is the best deal I have got so far. Man you got to love it!

What about my surface grinder that i got for free because my former employer was going to throw it away? It is a floor standing KO Lee. HA!

( to bad i dont have 3 phase power in my garage)

Well fine then... What about my:

#25 Little Giant that I got for $250

and my:

Burr King Grinder that I got for FREE

and my:

152# Hay Budden that I got for $75

HA! HA!

do you have 220/240 V in your garage? If you do I can email you the plans that I used to build my dynamic phase converter. All you need is an extra three phase motor to generate the extra "leg"

Yes i do have 220. Someday im going to have to do something for you to make up for you going out of your way to help me so much.

I would be very interested in those plans. What kind of extra 3 phase motor do need? What horse? I have a few in my basement.

I think I am running a 5 horse converter. You need one rated bigger than what you are going to run off of it. I have heard that (for example) a 5 horse dynamic conver can run upto three motors of the same size, if you start the motors at different times.

I will email you the plans. They will come in four parts.

Oh yeah, you will need a capacitor also, but that is all in the instructions.

hey no problem, I bought them for 5 bucks off of ebay a few years ago. So I figured I can give them to who ever might need them.

The emails have been sent.

Well, what about the plans for a dynamic phase converter that I got for FREE!!!! HAHAHA

P.S. that 152# Hay Budden that you got for $75 would be alot more impresive if I knew what the hell a Hay Budden was.

Oh boy, you must be green if you don't know what a hay budden is, especially one that was made in 1913. It is just a premier top quality anvil. That's all. ;) He He He

whats an anvil?
remember, im a stock removal guy and were not that bright. You need to type slower for me or i get confused. ;)

Laredo7mm said:
Oh boy, you must be green if you don't know what a hay budden is, especially one that was made in 1913. It is just a premier top quality anvil. That's all. ;) He He He

I'm green... with envy... :grumpy: I paid $1000 for my Nimba Centurion a few years ago.

I hate you guys.
Just thought I'd let you know :rolleyes:

I've been payin full price and they can't even get the **** to me! You get deals like these and you didn't even have to threaten anybody :mad: :D

Back