Gotta LOVE that La Griffe!

I just picked one of these puppies today and it is NICE!
Very compact, very sturdy, very sharp, very cool!
This is an answer to a prayer!
I've been looking for a mini-fixed blade that is legal on my job and lo and behold! Here it is!
Where I work, they REALLY frown on any knife with a blade length of >2".
Now I can go in and say "Nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah! Ha! LESS than 2"! Read it and weep!"

Really though, this is a serious go anywhere blade that is totally unobtrusive and shouldn't frighten the little sheeple.
wink.gif

I know it was designed for defense, but as a utility blade I'm thinkin' this Griffe is gonna rock! And with a blade of 154CM, it should hold an awesome edge for awhile!
I can't believe that I can't wait to get to work!
Great little tool here guys!
Thanks for bringing it to us!
smile.gif

------------------
The individualist without strategy who takes opponents lightly will inevitably become the captive of others.

Heh,

Glad you are happy with it! It is a useful little bugger...
wink.gif

------------------
Attila

Extremely useful Attila!
I've had it at work for the past few days and it rips thru cardboard like it's trying to devour it. haven't had to sharpen it yet either, it's holding that edge really well!
smile.gif

------------------
The individualist without strategy who takes opponents lightly will inevitably become the captive of others.

misque,

I know what you mean! It's a VERY well made little blade, I sleep with mine on...
wink.gif

------------------
Attila

Hello,

As far as I am concern, I got a forged Lagriffe in 1075 carbon steel (the same as Fred)
The blade is more polyvalent than the Emerson Version.
But the Emerson is really an excellent knife with it's thick ATS34 construction.

I love it.

Cheers,

JM

Nemo,

I've seen Fred's & I like them better than the Emerson production. I just haven't gotten around to picking one up yet...
wink.gif

Btw, do you know if Fred & Laci are going to be at the NY show next month? I really enjoyed hanging out with them in Atlanta.

------------------
Attila

I spoke to Fred a couple of weeks ago and he told me that he wouldn't be going to NY.

I haven't spoken to Laci recently, so I can't say what his plans are.

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Back