• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Grail Sale — Spyderco Sprints, Hawk-Panchenko

I hope I don’t regret selling these ...

Price is shipped USPS Priority Mail, PayPal G&S, CONUS only.

Click for bigger pictures!

New Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Cruwear Sprint. This was “the one” out of five that I bought that I was planning to keep indefinitely. Centered, nicest lock, free-dropping blade. And it’s Cruwear, which is awesome and nearly impossible to find on the secondary market. Price is commensurate with eBay, but this one was picked from many as the best.
$325 NO LONGER FOR SALE

New Spyderco Paramilitary 2 m390 DLT Exclusive. Same story as above; I had three total of these; this was going to be mine.
$295 NO LONGER FOR SALE

New Spyderco Para 3 Cruwear Sprint. Smoothest lock of any compression Spyderco I’ve had.
$260 NO LONGER FOR SALE

NIB Spyderco Dragonfly, Manbug, and Ladybug trio, Hap40 Sprints.
$200 for all 3 — DRAGONFLY GONE

Hawk-Panchenko Orbit Flipper. I have two of these, and I need to free up some cash so one must go. This one was from Gavin Hawk. I paid $550 late last year for it. Has never been used to cut anything, nor has it ever been sharpened or carried. Safe queen. This mode flips better than any other knife I’ve ever flipped. Unreal action. Black G10 over titanium frame/liners. Blade steel is CTS-204p. Titanium backspacer.
$450 NOW $399

Can ship any of these as early as Saturday. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back