• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gransfors Bruks American Felling Axe w/31" Curved Handle

(SOLD) For Sale- Hard to find Gransfors Bruks American Felling Axe w/31" Curved Handle with perfect handle grain and alignment. Comes hair-shaving sharp with Factory Axe Sheath and Gransfors Axe Book. Gransfors is apparently out of stock on these until sometime next year, and all the stores have sold out. The last one that sold on eBay recently was bid up to $330.00 (I know, insane). I am asking $255.00 plus $25.00 shipping. Sorry, no trades, Paypal preferred. PM or email me.

It will be hard to find better example than this. It is nearly perfect. I'm only selling it because I have a large axe collection that is taking up too much space. Thanks

Last edited:
I'll take your GB if it's still available... PM inbound.

Fogdart, the axe is yours, thank you. Sorry I didn't get back to you right away. Ever since Bladeforums crashed recently, I have stopped getting notifications for thread replies and PMs. I sent an email through your profile so please check your inbox- thanks! Jason

Back