• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Great benchmade customer service!

Just a quick note on the Benchmade customer service: they are great!

I sent them a note via email, requesting a couple of clip screws for my 556 mini-griptilian. I told them that I had stripped one of the screws and that the knife is almost 7,5 years old now. So I was not claiming warranty, just hoping for a goodwill gesture from their side.

They quickly replied, stating that they would take care of me. A couple of weeks later I received a padded envelope with a complete new set of screws for my knife! This is great customer service in my book!!

The mini-griptilian is now ready for another 7 years of use :)

Regards,
D

I asked Benchmade by email if they will pay my return shipping for repair (810 Contego with chipped glass breaker), and they are sending a pre-paid UPS label. So thats cool. They did take a week to respond, so I thought they were ignoring me, but so far so good with me too.

FWIW, I have received free screws from Spyderco as well, though they are certainly not obligated to send out freebies.

A few times I've called BM about screws, and they've been more than accommodating by sending replacement screws and clips. Very good customer service.

Double post

Why do people do that?

Anyways... They sent me replacement screws for my Benchmade 42, even after they were out of production as one had fallen out of the handle while I was flipping it outside.

Back