Great Deal, I think

I'm not very knowledgeable about SAKs, but I was at Walmart this morning and saw some knives that were in their "discontinued" sale pile. I picked up a Victorinox Champion Plus for $20.00 plus tax, and I'm pretty happy with myself. Too bad the other knives in the pile were all generic SAK clones or no-name slipjoints and lockbacks.

AlphaBrass01 said:
I'm not very knowledgeable about SAKs, but I was at Walmart this morning and saw some knives that were in their "discontinued" sale pile. I picked up a Victorinox Champion Plus for $20.00 plus tax, and I'm pretty happy with myself. Too bad the other knives in the pile were all generic SAK clones or no-name slipjoints and lockbacks.

I found about 20 or so in a Charlotte, NC Walmart for $13 each. They had them for along time. When I first saw them I bought one and when I discovered that they were no longer available I went back and bought all that was left except for one...and it was still there last week. I have seen closeouts in the old Walmarts only but not in the Supercenters.

John

Back