• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Great Knives, Great Prices - Hinderer, Brous, Spyderco, Medford, ZT, GT

TERMS

I will generally honor the first unconditional "I'll take it" (via post or PM/email, with prompt payment), reserving the right to refuse sale.

Will ship international if legal, if you pay Paypal F&F and cover the additional shipping cost, and if you assume all responsibility for the item after it has been shipped.

The prices listed are ALL INCLUSIVE, so the amount shown is exactly what you will pay via Paypal Goods or USPS money order. I cover fees (if Paypal) and shipping. NO TRADES.

Please be certain that it is legal for you to own the knife before claiming or paying for it. I will not ship to the boroughs of NYC, per the policy of a number of online knife dealers. By purchasing a knife from me, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.

KNIVES

If you have questions or offers, send a PM or email (or post your email so that I can contact you).

Brous T4 Flipper w/ stonewash D2 blade and black G-10 handle. Small mark on the pocket clip. Beautiful, unused mirror edge. Otherwise, like new. Comes in original tube with Brous warranty card. I like this knife very much, it just hasn't ever made it into rotation. Thinning the herd. $OLD MORE PICS

Hinderer XM-18 3.5" Blacked Out Winged Crusader Skinner. I am not the first owner, but I do not believe the knife has been used at all. The only mark on the knife that appears non-original to me is a scratch that happens to cross over the right wing (your left) of the Crusader etching (doh!). The prior owner fumbled this safe queen and caused that one scratch. You can see it in a couple of the pics. Please NOTICE that the knife does not come with a clip, but it will come with the clip screws (not pictured). It is centered and flips great. Would make a very showy user with the laser etching. $OLD MORE PICS

Hinderer XM-24 Skinner. First owner. Factory edge. Centered. Good detent, flips great. I carried this a few times, used it to cut some packaging tape...and a few burritos. 3-4 tiny marks on it from carry/use. It is in fantastic condition. The scale is new, and I think it is OD green, but it might be Marsh green. Comes with original box, baggie, and card. $OLD MORE PICS

Hinderer XM-24 Battle Bronze Bowie. First owner. Carried once, cut nothing. I did flip the clip (and then back to original position), so there are two small marks where the clip touched down on the frame in the other position. I can't find any other non-original marks on it. Strong detent, flips like a rocket. I really can't overstate the flipping action on this beast. All stock hardware. Centered blade. Comes in original baggie and box with card. $OLD MORE PICS

Spyderco Yojimbo 2 w/ carbon fiber scales and S90V blade. Discontinued and sold out Knifeworks exclusive. First owner. New in original box. $OLD MORE PICS

Spyderco Manix 2 w/ S30V blade and G-10 scales. First owner. New in original box. $OLD MORE PICS

Spyderco Manix 2 w/ black coated BD1 blade and black lightweight handle. First owner. New in original box. $82 MORE PICS

Spyderco Manix 2 w/ S110V blade and dark blue lightweight handle. First owner. Carried a couple times and cut open some packages. $OLD MORE PICS

Spyderco Manix 2 w/ CTS-XHP blade and foliage green G-10. Long discontinued sprint run. I am not the first owner. Looks like new to me but does not come in the correct box. $OLD MORE PICS

Spyderco Manix 2 Moonglow (Second Run) w/ S30V blade. Long discontinued exclusive run for EDC Forums. I am not the first owner. Purchased it as "unused" with no box, and I have not carried or used it. Blade looks minty fresh and awesome. Crack in the moonglow handle emanating from the pivot screw on the presentation side. Doesn't affect functionality. Scales have some lines on them here and there, as was common with the moonglow. $OLD MORE PICS

ZT 0562. Hinderer-designed slicer. Elmax blade. New in original box. First owner, direct from dealer. Centered, great detent, flips great. $OLD MORE PICS

Zero Tolerance (ZT) 0801BWMM. New in original box w/ embroidered zipper case. This version of the ZT 0801 was specially and exclusively made for the Minuteman Watch Company, which was sold to raise funds for the family of veterans (IIRC). Only 50 of them were made. I am first owner of this one, straight from Minuteman. The unique features of the knife are the sterile blackwash blade and the "Minuteman" pocket clip. $OLD MORE PICS

NIB Medford Micro Praetorian w/ orange G-10, tumbled titanium lockside, and black oxide D2 blade. Never carried, used to cut, or sharpened. First owner, purchased from dealer. Very smooth action. Dead center blade. Early, solid lockup. Comes in original pouch, case, and box with papers. I love this knife, it just hasn't ever made it into rotation. Couple of small spots where some thin gaps appear in the oxide finish on the blade (at a certain angle in the right light). Hard to describe or photograph accurately. Very minor and came that way from the dealer. $OLD MORE PICS

Guardian Tactical Deltrix w/ two-tone CPM-154 blade and carbon fiber scales. New in original box and baggie with warranty card. First owner. $OLD MORE PICS

Last edited:
I am interested in both the black g10 manix 2 and moonglow manix 2. Trying to send you a pm, but new to the forums and struggling to figure it out. Will come back tomorrow when I'm not bleary eyed

I'm also not seeing email or PM options when i click on your ID. Please PM (or email mxdave74 at yahoo.com) me to discuss a couple knives you have up.

I am interested in both the black g10 manix 2 and moonglow manix 2. Trying to send you a pm, but new to the forums and struggling to figure it out. Will come back tomorrow when I'm not bleary eyed

Click on my username, select View Profile, click on the Visitor Message tab, and send me your email address so that I can contact you. Thanks!

I'm also not seeing email or PM options when i click on your ID. Please PM (or email mxdave74 at yahoo.com) me to discuss a couple knives you have up.

As a Registered User, you are not able to PM. I sent you an email to your Yahoo address.

NIB Medford Micro Praetorian w/ orange G-10, tumbled titanium at 475.00 I'll take it PM to follow

Back