Great Place has SV45VN Umnumzaan

I saw that a seller has Zaan’s with new steel upgrade. Interesting, however, I am really waiting for a micarta 31 with the SV45VN ...is this a sign that it is on its way?

If it isn't a (BladeForums) supporting dealer, you can't post links.
(They used to be; but I didn't check to make sure they're still on the list. Easily found if one is inclined to look...I almost bought the tanto; but already spent too much this week)

Last edited:
I saw that a seller has Zaan’s with new steel upgrade. Interesting, however, I am really waiting for a micarta 31 with the SV45VN ...is this a sign that it is on its way?

They are all coming eventually. But Tim Reeve said (on FB, I believe) that the 31s will be the last models to change over. But sometime this year, I'm sure they'll start to appear.

Seems all they got is the Tanto S45 Zaan. I'd like to find a drop point, but I imagine they'll be popping up soon enough.

And it's still in stock there as of now because it's the left handed version.

If it isn't a (BladeForums) supporting dealer, you can't post links.
(They used to be; but I didn't check to make sure they're still on the list. Easily found if one is inclined to look...I almost bought the tanto; but already spent too much this week)

HHmoore is correct, please don't post links for non-supporting forum dealers.

On a side note, I've been waiting for an updated Zaan myself. I even drove 1+ hours to a local store because they said they had it in stock on their website, only to find out when I got there that they had an error and received a LH as a RH.

Hopefully the s45vn DP versions will be out later this year..now all we have to do is wait....(Is it here yet !?!?!?!?!?)

Back