Great!!

fitzo

Gold Member
I don't know when this opened, but all I can say is THANKS, Kit, and Thanks, Spark! Way cool.

TaaDaa!!

It's for paying members only. Best I could do.
Maybe an incentive for lurkers to get a Knifemaker membership.
:)

cool, now I can rant and rave to my heart's content. ;)

Thanks for the new forum.

Cool, now I have someplace to whine about my wife spending all my handle material money on paint for the living room and then having the gaul to expect me to apply the paint! :eek:

:D

That hasn't happened yet but it's going to, and I was getting worried about having to call someone on the telephone to gripe... :D

Found it! :cool:

Now with only 4 knives under my belt I wouldn't call myself a knifemaker, but I am aspiring to be one.

I've accumulated some equipment, drill press, forge, lots of hand tools, and machinist tools.

I'm tryin' to make or buy a belt grinder to complete my starter shop, so can I hang out with the cool guys? :D

finally, a place I can admit that my knives are just plastic with chrome spraypaint. :D

Burchtree said:
finally, a place I can admit that my knives are just plastic with chrome spraypaint. :D

PLASTIC! Excellent idea! I've been using rubber, and man-o-man, that stuff stinks when you grind it!

jhiggins said:
PLASTIC! Excellent idea! I've been using rubber, and man-o-man, that stuff stinks when you grind it!
Figures and I bet you were making dildos for yourself. :eek: :eek: :p

Matt Shade said:
Mis....Mister Bater? I mean bastid. Glad you found the place! ;)

A BS Master.....but not a smith
You should change it to read A BS Master Bater .... but not a smith :p :p HEHEHE!!! ;)

Back