• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Green Bone EDC

I will be doing a couple in stag next, I did one about 3-4 months ago and it was stunning, no lower bolster to make room for more stag. I am also playing with carbon fiber with either ss bolsters or maybe micarta. I am also thinking about micarta but not sure right now.

And a warnie...otto....in stag????

The scale color is done by culpepper & company

Just received the green bone edc and it is truly a monster. This knife definitely has some serious snap to it built like a tank and the sharpened steel feels like it could cut through anything. In fact it already bit me pretty good! This slip joint feels almost as sturdy as a lock back with fit and finish that is truly unique to the owners workmanship. The bolsters add a touch of class to the green jigged bone and fits the hand perfectly. Although this is not a small knife it is not too big either being just the right size for pocket carry and IMHO the right size for a pocket camp knife (which I will be using mine for). With the quality workmanship of this knife I would not hesitate to use this knife hard (within reason of course) for making fuzz sticks, gutting fish, food prep or just about anything else one would use a knife for.

Pat is truly a gentleman to do business with and I can't wait to see what he brings in the future! As I know this will not be the last piece I own from Pat! Great job on this Pat you really knocked it out on this design!

Glad you got it so quickly, thanks for the order. I did beef up the blade from 3/32 to a full 1/8, really makes for a solid knife. I make the spring tight but as you use it you will get used to it and the spring will lossen a little.

As a side note I Included a carry case (storage case) and a cleaning cloth. Do you find this usefull or are you just going to set aside??

I forgot to mention that Pat sends his knife packed in a nice soft cloth and in a black carry case. I found this presentation very classy and functional as well. Everyone I have shown this knife to has the same response "WOW" this is very nice! I will use the case and cloth to store the knife when every it is not in use...it is a very functional and nice way to keep such a gem stored.

The cleaning cloth is a nice 'micro-fiber' cloth that really does the job. When my wife wanted to buy another pack of disposable cleaning cloths I went with her to Target to get her a few 'micro-fiber' cloths and she has been impressed. Save room in the landfill!!

Back