• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Green Micarta Liner Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice work ,who would'nt buy a knife like this at such a great price.with the amount of work that goes into makeing a folder this one is not only very nice looking its well made and a bargin at the price.how many custom folders of this quality do you see for a price like that.
keep up the fine work Ron I,m in australia and there are just about no one makeing folders over here seeing stuff like this makes me very jealous :eek:

Last edited:
Received my Model 1 yesterday in tan micarta with a hole instead of stud opener. This is one tank of a knife, nice ergos. I really like the smoothness of the huge oversized PB washers. I plan on this one being a serious user and at that price there's no remorse...Incredible! Can't wait to see more.
:thumbup::thumbup:

Received my carbon fiber scaled Model 1 yesterday as well...... all I can say is WOW, a bargain at twice what Ron is selling them for, super smooth opening and perfect lock up, push cuts paper (after a light stropping) Ron does great work...... They are built like a tank for sure and with a great "hard use" steel.... A-2 at 6o hrc, done up by Paul Bos, could it get any better? I have all but forgotten my "need" for a ZT 300 (well almost). This will be my "go to" blade for outdoor excursions, it is replacing my Spyderco Stretch II, not small shoes to fill, but I think Ron's Model 1 is that good! Regards, Steve

Last edited:
That's a great looking knife at a fantastic price. Make more.... :)

I'm thinking framelock with a hole-opener and grooved G-10... now THAT would be awesome :D.
IMHO, the design is awesome as-is, I just wanted to see the liners available reversed so the liner lock was lefty-friendly.

Here are the two that have gone out since the original

picture.php

Fastevo has this carbon fiber liner lock which I had posted over on the Maker's Gallery.

picture.php

picture.php

Natpro7420 has this tan canvas micarta with stonewash blade and thumb hole instead of thumb stud.

Last edited:
I like that thumbhole version. Any chance you could do that with thicker liner material? Black G10 or micarta. As I said earlier, I'll earmark $200 from my May 1st check for you. Message me back.

Here are the two that have gone out since the original

picture.php

Fastevo has this carbon fiber liner lock which I had posted over on the Maker's Gallery.

picture.php

picture.php

Natpro7420 has this tan canvas micarta with stonewash blade and thumb hole instead of thumb stud.

Very nice. I can't wait for the next batch you make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back