Grimsmo Norseman—is it worth it?

Like @sixplymaple said above, you should hunt for a Rask. All the Grimsmo quality without the controversial blade shape. The simplicity of the design, the small finish details and the nice ano really made this knife a keeper for me.

Honestly, I like the shape of the Rask less than the Norseman. No clue why, but the overall profile just doesn’t do it for me. They’re clearly excellent knives, the aesthetics just don’t appeal to me.

My Shiro 111 has the best action of any knife I own, including a $4000 custom. Others who have never handled a Shiro are amazed when they try it.

I've never tried a Norseman just because that brand gets too close to pagan-themed for my taste. So it could also have great action. But you absolutely cannot go wrong with a Shiro (except for the difficulty finding one for sale)

Not worth the $$$$ for me . :oops:

Plus the duck bill / spoon tip blade is just a puzzlement . o_O

Nope, a super expensive fidget toy with a goofy blade on it is not worth it. Just buy a 10 dollar fidget spinner and a regular decent pocket knife and youre good. Lol

I’ve got two of them and love everything about them other than the blade shape which I don’t find useful.

I sold mine due to the blade shape. It was not practical for my needs. Other than that fit and finish was on par with most of the top dogs.

I had one, it was beautiful, too beautiful to scuff up, so off it went! Fantastic machining!

I've got one and it's in the top 3 in my collection. I think my F95's have better actions than the Norseman. It's built well, and it's a guillotine, just like my F95s.

One person said that they are overpriced but to me, it's worth it. Here are my top 3:

V23YOL.jpg

Back