gripping the Light Chopper

nandok

Gold Member
So I found myself pinch gripping the LC the other day, likely for the first time, and definitely for the first time noticing the handle scale ergos for the purpose, while enjoying a notably secure and painless pinch on a big ol' knife. Was that you, Lorien? Also, I've been warming up to extreme rear grips when I need that bit of extra momentum and appreciating how the fat, wide pommel facilitates such.

Thanks, Nathan, Lorien, and Dan, for putting the effort into the details of this fine piece.

I suppose technically I'm not referring to the pommel but rather the handle butt.

So I found myself pinch gripping the LC the other day, likely for the first time, and definitely for the first time noticing the handle scale ergos for the purpose, while enjoying a notably secure and painless pinch on a big ol' knife. Was that you, Lorien? Also, I've been warming up to extreme rear grips when I need that bit of extra momentum and appreciating how the fat, wide pommel facilitates such.

Thanks, Nathan, Lorien, and Dan, for putting the effort into the details of this fine piece.

yeah, and the main purpose I foresaw in using that grip was for sharpening and general edge maintenance. It's important to think through all aspects, and maintenance is one aspect that I felt was important to not overlook

Back