• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Group of Users. Twosun, Kizer, Kershaw, Ruike, Ganzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning out some of my cheaper users. These are all users/abusers, have been sharpened, are buggered, etc.

1. Ruike P801-SF. Probably the nicest shape of them all. Has been sharpened, not horrible. Centering good, action good. Some marks on the clip.

2. Ganzo something. Centering off, lots of scraps on the blade from sharpening, etc. Action is good.

3. Kizer Begleiter. Has been sharpened. Not too bad of a job but not perfect. Think I threw the Teflon washers it had in it away a while back. Still has the bronze washers or whatever it has. Tried to get this action nice for a while. Currently has lots of blade play (pivot a bit loose) in an effort to get good action. Just tired of this thing. Thought I'd include it here rather than throw it in a river.

4. Twosun. Forget the model. Lots of use and sharpeneing. Needs done again. Tip angled back and has some chips. Lots of scrapes in the blade. Nice action tho. Cuts in the scales from sharpening. Not in good shape overall. Needs a better edge and tip.

5. Kershaw copper natrix. I just don't carry this one. Has some patina. Has been sharpened. One side has a more shallow angle towards the tip. I'm not the best sharpener. Action not too bad, centering decent/maybe slightly off.

Let's just say no boxes. I don't feel like looking for them.

I plan to dump these all in a small flat rate box and ship them off.

These are not nice new knives! Heavy wear, messed up sharpening, lots of scrapes in the blades, etc.

It's probably hard to see some of the scrapes in the blades in the pics but they are visable and present.

You want nice, look elsewhere.

Let's try ***SOLD*** shipped for the lot.

Message me with trade offers, etc.

2019-09-06 19.07.18.jpg 2019-09-06 19.06.52.jpg

Last edited:
Do u have PayPal?

I will take them all for $75 shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back