GSO 10 Seconds?

I was just curious if anyone had an idea if/when the GSO 10 seconds will be back in stock. The price tag on them is pretty nice, and I've been checking for the past couple of months, but as of yet, they're still out of stock.

I'm assuming the Survive! crew is waiting for sheaths and/or handle scales to come in, but didn't know of anyone had specific info.

There's one in the Exchange - at least there was yesterday....

*Edited to add*
Nevermind - it got marked SPF yesterday.

I was just curious if anyone had an idea if/when the GSO 10 seconds will be back in stock. The price tag on them is pretty nice, and I've been checking for the past couple of months, but as of yet, they're still out of stock.

I'm assuming the Survive! crew is waiting for sheaths and/or handle scales to come in, but didn't know of anyone had specific info.

There will be a handful of them in stock some day. We are out of materials for them and are planning to get more made when we are caught up with regular production items. I'm sorry I don't have any better information than that.

There will be a handful of them in stock some day. We are out of materials for them and are planning to get more made when we are caught up with regular production items. I'm sorry I don't have any better information than that.

Please tell me there's still some DLC/PVD coated ones. I'm willing to wait ; )

Thanks for the response Ellie! The info you gave is much appreciated!

Best wishes to you and the rest of the Survive! crew!

I hope this is soon b/c I want one.

What exactly is a factory second in terms of blemish or imperfections?

I hope this is soon b/c I want one.

What exactly is a factory second in terms of blemish or imperfections?

Check out the "pot luck" section of their website. They say it can be anything from bad laser engraving to rough surface texture to uneven grinds.

Check out the "pot luck" section of their website. They say it can be anything from bad laser engraving to rough surface texture to uneven grinds.

Thanks, I do fairly often since I've got a 5.1 coming. Probably better to look on the exchange section. In either case probably need to be quick......

Back