GSO-12 Who has one on order?

I have refrained from ordering the 12 for a simple reason, I rarely use my 10. I just don't camp like I used to, and although I have a UKE and a leg strap for it, I just rarely strap it on. But as soon as they are done selling the pre-sales for it and have it in stock, I might not be able to resist it anymore.

Sadly, it looks like we will not see these actually complete for at least another 6 months, if ever. Shame, as the design looks awesome.:(:(

Sadly, it looks like we will not see these actually complete for at least another 6 months, if ever. Shame, as the design looks awesome.:(:(

Guy will have a teaser pic on Instagram right about the 6 month mark or earlier. The knife will definitely be built. Little Bird Grapevine.

The wait may FEEEL like forever, but I have no doubts that it will actually be made......... just a question of when, not if.

Placed order for GSO12 march 17th 2015... still no knife. did they ship these knives to the Sun to have them heat treating? the fastest manned spacecraft, traveled 24,790 mph. At that speed, it would take about 156 days to reach the Sun. Buy those mathematical equations we should have already received their knives by now. What's the holdup?

The wait may FEEEL like forever, but I have no doubts that it will actually be made......... just a question of when, not if.

There is ALWAYS a question of "if". There are no guarantees in life, health, and small business.
Its also a question "if", if some of the recent posts in these threads are true. I had one on order but no more. Maybe you will get mine. Your welcome. lol. "If" I still want one "If" they ever come out, I will pick one up on a presale or 2nd market. Going to play it safe. God speed in your quest. I would much rather spend an extra hundred on a secondary market then risking loosing $350. But thats me, call me paranoid, but I cede you got more faith then I do. Don't call me a SK blasphemer, call me an SK! agnostic.

Last edited:
There is ALWAYS a question of "if". There are no guarantees in life, health, and small business.
Its also a question "if", if some of the recent posts in these threads are true. I had one on order but no more. Maybe you will get mine. Your welcome. lol. "If" I still want one "If" they ever come out, I will pick one up on a presale or 2nd market. Going to play it safe. God speed in your quest. I would much rather spend an extra hundred on a secondary market then risking loosing $350. But thats me, call me paranoid, but I cede you got more faith then I do. Don't call me a SK blasphemer, call me an SK! agnostic.

Good call. Anybody ask me about SK I tell them to cancel their orders and demand a refund immediately. I see it the same way as you. if something comes up on their website is for sale now like they have it in stock I'll place an order. Until then I've lost all faith in that company I've already predicted that they will be going out of business mid February. I've actually got $500 on it

Good call. Anybody ask me about SK I tell them to cancel their orders and demand a refund immediately. I see it the same way as you. if something comes up on their website is for sale now like they have it in stock I'll place an order. Until then I've lost all faith in that company I've already predicted that they will be going out of business mid February. I've actually got $500 on it

You have $500 on it? How? You mean like you literally bet a friend $500??? LOL.. Ok that's a new one. BTW, do you go by the name of Mark Maron? He posted negative stuff on the web I keep getting accused of being him and you sound a lot like his persona.

I don't have a GSO-12 on order, but I might pick one up when they offer the pre-sales.
The models that I've received from Survive have been fantastic. :thumbup:

I don't have a GSO-12 on order, but I might pick one up when they offer the pre-sales.
The models that I've received from Survive have been fantastic. :thumbup:

That's a smart move and what I will do. You figure it will be quite a while by the time the GSO 12 will come out for pre-order and by that time a lot of this recent drama will have flipped one way or the other.. If it goes way south nothing lost, and if it goes way north, the concerns will have been greatly dispelled.. so it's a safe and smart route..

You have $500 on it? How? You mean like you literally bet a friend $500??? LOL.. Ok that's a new one. BTW, do you go by the name of Mark Maron? He posted negative stuff on the web I keep getting accused of being him and you sound a lot like his persona.

No. Im not mark marion. He must be a cool dude

That's a smart move and what I will do. You figure it will be quite a while by the time the GSO 12 will come out for pre-order and by that time a lot of this recent drama will have flipped one way or the other.. If it goes way south nothing lost, and if it goes way north, the concerns will have been greatly dispelled.. so it's a safe and smart route..

I've not seen the other thing you're referring to but I'm curious. Is this Mark's use of any punctuation whatsoever abysmal at best? Is that his tell?

Back