1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

GSO 2.7 From July Pre-sale

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by elandan, Apr 10, 2017.

1. elandan

elandan

Jun 29, 2015
    Just checking in to see how many of you have recieved your 2.7 pre-sale from July 2016. I ordered mine early in the afternoon on the first day of the presale on July 29th but I haven't recieved a shipping notice yet. Checked in with Jordyn and recieved the standard stock responce that they are working as hard to get all of the pre-sale 2.7's done by end of the month. Anyone else have better luck?

2. Bigadam

Bigadam Gold Member Gold Member

May 22, 2011
    I emailed and got the same response! I also ordered near the end of July!

Sent from the pay phone beside 7/11!

3. dsanto22

dsanto22

Oct 11, 2009
    Still waiting as well.

4. elandan

elandan

Jun 29, 2015
    It looks like this thread has been very quiet so I figured most everyone had received their 2.7. Just for the record, my wait continues........

5. kingdmx3

kingdmx3 Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 19, 2009
    I have not yet received my 2.7 or 4.1s from July sale.

6. BamaFan4Life

BamaFan4Life

Apr 26, 2017
    GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  7. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    You don't need luck, but you do need patience. ;)
    I've received half a dozen knives from Survive in the last year, so while the process is slow they will get there.:thumbsup:

8. Phixt

Phixt

May 28, 2016
    "Folks will be getting tracking numbers for GSO-2.7, GSO-4.1, and GSO-7/7 orders. Including Factory 2nds, though we will be putting an emphasis on the preorders." o_O

I'm not mad, I just keep getting nervous that the 2.7 presale is never going to arrive, as it's closing in on a year now. I like everyone else here in the S!K corner of the forums have several preorders that I've long been waiting for, but I thought a presale was more like a sale...like it will be on its way soon...and not a semi-custom preorder?

I dunno, just thinking out loud, and also thinking others might be concerned about the same thing.

9. BamaFan4Life

BamaFan4Life

Apr 26, 2017
    DEFINITELY CONCERNED! When I order anything and ESPECIALLY Paying up Front for something which is very unusual and when I order it states SHIPS WITHIN 90 DAYS for my WED. Factory 2nd 4.1 order & 90 days rolls around & not a email,phone call,or any kind of notification on the reason why my order has not shipped.I have already emailed them & called & left a message since they don't answer there phone anymore.Waiting to here back from them & go from there.

10. Hubmonkey

Hubmonkey

Aug 23, 2015
    HA! You are worried about that? I have yet to see my 4.1 I paid for in April 2015...

11. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    Jhansenak47 likes this.
  12. Poromenos

Poromenos

Nov 11, 2014
    My wait continues as well.....any day now......i think.

13. TNVOL1969

TNVOL1969

May 22, 2016
    Still waiting. I thought they would ship out this month! Starting to lose hope.

Bigadam likes this.