GSO 5.1 preorder opening soon!

LOL @ you Justin! What a buzzkill :D

I had seen that Blade HQ used to carry the older model Survive! knives but I suppose that situation did not turn out to be an ideal way for Survive! to go on about their business.

Without mentioning names, there is a dealer still waiting for their 5.1 orders to show up.

I highly doubt that.

The this is really gonna cook your noodle.

He is also expecting 4.7.s!!

I'll give a couple hints for interested parties. I don't want an infraction.

The shop Guy used to hang out at back when he decided to start making knives. You would want to contact Sean at this shop.

I am completely okay with Survive rearranging the production order so that they cover gaps in the production schedule.
All the shop time needs to be optimized so that none is wasted. Doing it any other way increases costs, which will eventually make our knives more expensive.
I'm also completely okay with Survive making business decisions about how many orders need to be in place before they start investing in a production run.
Each of us has paid for a few knives. Survive has to pay for all of them, including the ones that nobody ordered.

I believe this topic has been well discussed by several members here. Another way to also look at this is if you've ever had experience working with a contractor on your home for improvements and such. A contractor is not going to be working solely on your home, at some point in time due to other factors (weather, homeowner preferring to do a piece of the work, etc) the contractor or even sub-contractor will have multiple projects going to maximize time and efficiency. I can only praise SK for the product they are putting out, just wish I had a few of these offerings when I was in the Army but of course the Army gave me a good lesson in patience. ;)

The this is really gonna cook your noodle.

He is also expecting 4.7.s!!

I'll give a couple hints for interested parties. I don't want an infraction.

The shop Guy used to hang out at back when he decided to start making knives. You would want to contact Sean at this shop.

Ahhh I know who you're talking about.
I believe that I read somewhere that that's more of a friendly gesture deal between friends. I may be wrong though.
For some damn reason I thought you were talking about the old 5.1's when you said they were still owed knives.

Ahhh I know who you're talking about.
I believe that I read somewhere that that's more of a friendly gesture deal between friends. I may be wrong though.
For some damn reason I thought you were talking about the old 5.1's when you said they were still owed knives.

Ah ok. He's not sure exactly what he is getting but I believe the friendly agreement is true. I think it's the end of runs or something. Not sure what happens when they sell out though.

It's cool that he's the one exclusive spot to get Survive's though. It says a lot about both companies.

Back