Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Same here in Leeds Thomas, chucking it down again right now :rolleyes: Really nice work there, and nicely presented too :) Please have a read of post 1 in this thread. As per the sub-forum guidelines, we try to keep commercial discussion out of this thread. Google is your best friend for this, in any case :thumbsup:

Amazing Albers Steve :) :thumbsup:

Congratulations Bob, a fine-looking Lamb there :thumbsup:

I know what you mean, I wonder if Eric will ever do any in Carbon? :thumbsup:

I haven't eaten a lot today, but don't have much of an appetite, so I thought I'd have some cheese on toast (with a good dollop of Henderson's of course ;) ) :thumbsup:

Can't say I'm particularly impressed with the 'food' setting on my camera :rolleyes:
Nice, I like my cheese toast grilled😋

ruRYZXK.jpg

Market Day tomorrow, here in Leeds, and I'll be taking Big Bex, the Tool Man of my flock! 🤣 I rang the lummox this afternoon, and was surprised when Boring Ray answered. They had been to do a garage clearance at a friend of ours. I'm sure I'll get the details tomorrow ;) Have a good day Guardians :) :thumbsup:

Good choice for Market day, I hope mother nature cooperates 👍

Love that Rosebeast !

Afternoon Guardians! Hope everyone has had a good day.

Good shot of Katt !

Nice pic of Starry Night Lamb
Thank you Steve. :)
Afternoon all,
The flock had a day off & a spa treatment 😁

Work light on
A beautiful flock of lambs Mitch!
He used to sell mainly glassware and pottery, but, currently he's selling coins and model vehicles, so let me know if there's anything you want me to look out for
Will do amigo and thank you!
Smashing Dwight
Have a great market day tomorrow Jack!

Back