Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

That's looking mighty fine John. Perfect knife for the job. 😎
Hope all is well. 👍🏻

Love a good sausage samich !

Hey John, great to see you here pal :) The sausage sammich I had for lunch looked very much like that! :D I haven't had one for a few weeks. Great photo :) Hope you're keeping alright mate :thumbsup:

Howdy, John! Hope you are well, my friend.

Look tasty! Good to see you here, John!

Good too see ya John! Nice Lamb and sammich!
Thank you my friends. I appreciate the nice thoughts and comments.
I may not come on here every day any more, but you know I won't disappear completely. ;)

A wee bit ashamed to be a Guardian lately...just trying to keep up with the posts but haven't posted much...

Had to share today though...hats off to those who made this happen for me...you know who you are 😁

7qPtzzF.jpg

Nice stag Lamb 🐑

Thanks buddy !

Great photo Steve :) I haven't been out at all today. I took my time, ironing and packing some clothes for my trip, along with the other things I'm taking with me. Just have to make sure knives go in the hold, batteries go in the cabin, and the things I need to hand, either go in my pockets, or in my satchel :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack !

Such deep color on that one ! 👍

Afternoon Guardians! Hope y'all are having a good day.

Nice stag Lamb !

A wee bit ashamed to be a Guardian lately...just trying to keep up with the posts but haven't posted much...

Had to share today though...hats off to those who made this happen for me...you know who you are 😁

7qPtzzF.jpg

Wow ! congrats 👍

I may not come on here every day any more, but you know I won't disappear completely. ;)

I’ve got some weeds in the lawn that are kinda like that. 😉😁 Just messing with ya, John. Great to see you. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Switched to back to an Albers Lamb today, my first (and still favorite) in Afzelia Burl. I’ve mentioned before that I just can’t bring myself to drop these Albers knives in my pocket with my keys and everything else like I do most other knives, so I’ve been using a pocket slip when I carry them. Lately that’s been this olive green Lynch Leather slip. Today I got a new phone case in the mail that almost matches the slip, and now I’m afraid I might be turning into one of those EDC guys who color coordinate all the stuff in their pockets. 😲😵‍💫🤣

hODbFRa.jpg

7qPtzzF.jpg
Mercy sakes words escape me! Awesome Lamb 🐑
Nice stag Lamb !
Thanks pard!
I’ve got some weeds in the lawn that are kinda like that. 😉😁 Just messing with ya, John. Great to see you. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Switched to back to an Albers Lamb today, my first (and still favorite) in Afzelia Burl. I’ve mentioned before that I just can’t bring myself to drop these Albers knives in my pocket with my keys and everything else like I do most other knives, so I’ve been using a pocket slip when I carry them. Lately that’s been this olive green Lynch Leather slip. Today I got a new phone case in the mail that almost matches the slip, and now I’m afraid I might be turning into one of those EDC guys who color coordinate all the stuff in their pockets. 😲😵‍💫🤣

hODbFRa.jpg
Beautiful Lamb 🐑
Cool pic David :) :thumbsup:
Thanks friend!

7qPtzzF.jpg
Wow! Fantastic! 👍

Back