Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Hope everyone had a great day. Carrying this wonderful gifted micarta that Jack Black Jack Black sent. Thanks my friend.

HKzRrpk.jpeg

The list so far..
Echoscout..1900, May 8th
Prester John...1500, May 8th
SteveC...1100, May 9th
BlackMamba..0430, May 9th
UncleKurty...2100, May 9th
Fodderwing...1200, May 9th
Sbh06...0200, May 9th
JohnDF..0300, May 10th
Jack...0930, May 9th.
321Bandaid (Sbh06) 1201am May 11th

Last edited:
Yummy πŸ˜‹ Glad your getting settled in Jack!
Thanks David πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Afternoon Guardians! More storms last night. Lots of big limbs down all over the yard. Limbs took the power line down. Power company got the power back on quickly. No other damage here at moms. I been at moms for six months while I recoupurating. Bubinga Lamb πŸ‘

Yikes! 😱 I hope that's the end of it, and also, that you're fully recuperated my friend :) πŸ‘
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
Surprise give away. My daughter is due anytime...most likely tomorrow or the next day.
The person guessing the closest day& hour to birthing will win. Rounding hour down. You can be over/ under.

No dilation or water yet...keep that in mind. Due date is the 9th( but she is feeling it getting closer)

Regular lambsters to porch only. Please understand if I exclude pop ins. I will create on line list.

This give away should blow your socks off.πŸ˜‚
Let's close this 9 am tomorrow

Will acknowledge with thumbs up

Bob

Once again thanks for your patience.
Congratulations Bob πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Just for fun, I'll guess 9.30am on the 9th πŸ‘
We know it is a young lady named Grace
Amazing πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Welcome back Jack my friend. Hope you had a great time πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Thanks a lot pal, it was nice to see the sun πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Looks like that pretty much happens everywhere you go on the "all inclusive" deal. Thank you Jack for all of the nice comments. Looking forward to the photos and stories my friend. You'd better get some rest.
Yeah, I've had 4 all-inclusive holidays in a row, and haven't thought I'd had a good deal πŸ™„ Thank you my friend 😊 I should, it's 1am here! 😱
Another cool pic Dwight πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Jack, 123 over 75 is near perfect!- what are you aiming for my friend? Glad your back- although it can be a wee bit of a mental battle in the last two days on Holiday thinking " Oh Boy... Holiday is nearly over:confused: "
Is it? Oh! 😁 Thanks for the info Duncan :) I know what you mean mate! πŸ™„πŸ€£ Thanks pal πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Bonus pic of the day πŸ‘

Wow! Sweet πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Great pic Dwight πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Hope everyone had a great day. Carrying this wonderful gifted micarta that Jack Black Jack Black sent. Thanks my friend.

HKzRrpk.jpeg
Sorry it took so long to get to you Paul. Long story too! πŸ™„ I'll post instalment 2 soon πŸ˜‰ Those tins are the perfect size for a Lansky Puck if you ever use one! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Thanks a lot fellers, I only just put the blood pressure machine away ;) Second reading was 123/75. Still a little high, but a lot better than it was 10 days ago :thumbsup:
Jack, that’s looking good! You’re just about in the β€œGreen Zone”. Whatever you’ve been doing keep it up!

Surprise give away. My daughter is due anytime...most likely tomorrow or the next day.
The person guessing the closest day& hour to birthing will win. Rounding hour down. You can be over/ under.

No dilation or water yet...keep that in mind. Due date is the 9th( but she is feeling it getting closer)

Regular lambsters to porch only. Please understand if I exclude pop ins. I will create on line list.

Bob

Congrats on the coming addition to your family!

The list so far..
Echoscout..1900, May 8th
Prester John...1500, May 8th
SteveC...1100, May 9th
BlackMamba..0430, May 9th
UncleKurty...2100, May 9th
Fodderwing...1200, May 9th
Sbh06...0200, May 9th
JohnDF..0300, May 10th
Jack...0930, May 9th.
Bob, congrats on your new addition and all good things coming your way!!! πŸ™ With that being said, I've been more than blessed by your generosity and would prefer to "chip in" for sbh06 sbh06 if at all possible. May 11th 12:01am in PERFECT HEALTH and a SCREAMER!!! 🀭 πŸ₯³

Last edited:

Bob

Bob, not an entry but congrats on your new granddaughter! Is she your first? πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰

Back