Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

7qaCWyd.jpg

Deleted.

Hello, Guardians. A nice day off. Got the lawn mowed and got a bunch of stuff done today. Currently in the kid pickup line. Glad you are back, Jack. Hope you had plenty of opportunity to relax and recharge.

Got the ebony Charlie lamb today.

VlUYSXv.jpeg

Having woken up on Monday morning in Crete, and not returned to Yorkshire until the evening, my week seems a little short! :D Market Day tomorrow, and hopefully, the sun will hang on in there :rolleyes: I'll be taking The Chieftain! :D :thumbsup:

I'm so excited. Chieftain is going to the market! :thumbsup: 🤠 Cant wait for pics and report.
Nice Bex Lamb 🐑

Hello, Guardians. A nice day off. Got the lawn mowed and got a bunch of stuff done today. Currently in the kid pickup line. Glad you are back, Jack. Hope you had plenty of opportunity to relax and recharge.

VlUYSXv.jpeg
You had a good day.
Is it like a takeaway drive through & have to check you have the right kids before driving off?🤣
We just walked to pick them up school was at the end of our street.

Morning Guardians! Nice Lambs 🐑 out today. Beautiful spring day here.

Sweet Saynor !

Took the K'roo out today. I think spring is officially here! Sunny skies and we are supposed to hit temps in the 70's by Friday... about time!! :cool:

View attachment 2567422

Lovely Kroo !

Having woken up on Monday morning in Crete, and not returned to Yorkshire until the evening, my week seems a little short! :D Market Day tomorrow, and hopefully, the sun will hang on in there :rolleyes: I'll be taking The Chieftain! :D :thumbsup:

I hope you have good weather for Market adventure day ! 😉

And Wooden Wednesday too…View attachment 2567500

Stunning grain on that Lamb !

This Senator doesn’t get out much. Going to have to change that 😀.
View attachment 2567528

Great looking stag !

Whataburger Wednesday!

Sweet Charlie Lamb !

VlUYSXv.jpeg

Nice one Paul !

Sweet Bex !

You had a good day.
Is it like a takeaway drive through & have to check you have the right kids before driving off?🤣
We just walked to pick them up school was at the end of our street.
More like a free for all and there are about 200 kids desperately looking for their parents 😂. I wish the school was that close. About a 10 min drive for me to get to his school.

Back