Guess I can rest now ......

Aubrey

Gold Member
3 months I have been trawling for a specific Camp Blood ...some came, some went ...none were the One!!

Today I bit the bullet and went to the top ....so in time the unborn object of my fixation will materialize and come to live in Africa!!

Thanx Jeremy ...since I saw your work I have been a little unstable :D I was much better before that.

Regards from Africa

Aubrey

No rest for the wicked my friend. You will long for the "unstable" days. Now you have a fever. And the only cure for your fever is more Hortons.

That bad huh :eek: Who would seek a cure for that? Not me ..... :D

There is no cure...

For me it was a picture of camp blood with black as sin micarta handles...

Well .. I could use some help on pants for the monster ...intended use is heavy bush use ...... I like leather, can live with kydex, dry climate so no water issues ... would like to have a small fire steel if possible as close as a package as do able.

If you could post images with your recommendatiuon, I would be very thankful ......

BTW, the 10inch Horton Camp I have lives in a kydex sheath and is doing well. Dry however means sand and sand :(

Compromise, Kolbeson makes a nice leather lined kydex sheath. Thats what I use for my camp. I live in a wet climate. Not sure if he can do a fire steel holder, maybe J knows?

60965_153097718043853_113744765312482_313535_6972510_n.jpg

BTW, the 10inch Horton Camp I have lives in a kydex sheath and is doing well. Dry however means sand and sand :(

How are you going with it? Have you cut down any large buildings yet?:D

Seems that after North-America and Europe, Jeremy is going to conquer the African continent aswell,,, way to go, Sir ! :thumbup:

Congrats on your choice, Aubrey ! You wont regrett it ! :)

Thanx for all the comments .... leaning heavily towards Chuddy Bear :D

Trukreltrog ...beautiful blades there.

Darn you Brian, I had just about forgotten the carving chuddy can do. I need one just like that,,,:eek:

Back