Gun Hammer v2.0 Incoming!

So my first purchase of 2011 is the GH2. I have to say the main reason I wanted this knife is because the ergonomics of the handle just look perfect. The satin peen finish on the blade is also very appealling to me. I'm not a huge fan of beadblasted finishes on the blades.
I missed out on the first run, but I did manage to get myself the green ano'd version. Pics when it arrives, should be a couple days Tuesday the latest :D

I'm dyin' here Harkamus, seriously... If I am not mistaken I do think it is the blade finish. The initial run had a blasted blade finish, there is also a black bowie variant, this one is satin finish. :D

Ah. I actually much prefer the bead blasted finish. Also, is yours a TNK special? True North is the only dealer I know of with green anno. The green anno is very dark from what I've seen. It's quite nice. Actually looks black under certain light conditions. Definitely not something like USN toxic green.

Yes it's on it's way from TNK. I may also get the all black bowie blade too.

Did you end up getting the assisted or un-assisted? From what I have experienced, my non-assisted HTM deploys as quickly as any assisted knife I've played with. Just goes to show that when you do a flipper right and the fulcrum (pivot pin) is in the right location, the flipper tang, acting as a lever, can generate enough momentum to really send that blade flying at considerable speed without using wrist motion.

So my first purchase of 2011 is the GH2. I have to say the main reason I wanted this knife is because the ergonomics of the handle just look perfect. The satin peen finish on the blade is also very appealling to me. I'm not a huge fan of beadblasted finishes on the blades.
I missed out on the first run, but I did manage to get myself the green ano'd version. Pics when it arrives, should be a couple days Tuesday the latest :D

Good decision. This is the 1st knife to really blow me away in a very long time. I love mine.

Here it is with another from my pile. I love the GH2, what a cool little knife ;)
imag1448.jpg

Thanks for the solid words!!!!
Happy Time!
Credit USA!!!
My name Peggy.
LOL
My Favorite Commercial

Also JACK WAGON SISSY! Want some tissues!

Hark,
I think him "sarge" and Peggy from Credit USA are the most memorable commercials in recent history.!!!

Last edited:
Back