Gun knife OM and YCS for 7/27

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
These Knives arrives here in recent shipment !

22 inch 34 ounce Gun Knife by Ram Kumar. Neem wood handle.
Ram Kumar is a talented young craftsman and his best effort at $145.

hvT3zZK.jpg

xxZ7lM1.jpg

h9J2akt.jpg

Chokpa is holding the Ram Kumar Gun Knife
r9USs5G.jpg

12.5 inch 20 ounce OM gift knife by Kumar. This is the replica of my Kumar Om gift Knife. Satisal wood handle. Top quality leather sheath. $89. *SOLD*

CS7TWzd.jpg

Beautifully done 17 inch 24 ounce YCS by Kumar. Superb work by Kumar. Black and gray horn handle with bone inlayed Yin/Yan sign. $285. *SOLD*

O4WJFQg.jpg

n1GkRKE.jpg

YCS family

Gn0Mu8x.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS 12.5 inch 20 ounce OM gift knife by Kumar. This is the replica of my Kumar Om gift Knife. Satisal wood handle. Top quality leather sheath. $89.

I kept my promise, when I held auntie's original one in Reno, I was totally flabbergasted, I had suggested that if more were ever made, I'd be all over it, here's hoping to finally getting one!

The YCS are beautifully stunning, especially any one of them made by Kumar or one of his brothers. I've already got one, but there is just something about this one, that really is singing to me, this one is special somehow, don't know how, but as Bawanna puts it, "I feel it in my cells."

Last edited:
Yes more of the om gift knife please. I'd be in for one also!!
Other two simply amazing - love when Ram Kumar gets creative, never seen something like that gun knife, sure is pretty blade - and WOW!! is fit/finish on YCS, so shiny even looking at online can see my reflection

Very nice choices today, the Gun Knife is intriguing. Different and I love different.

The Gift knife is special too, again a little different.

And whats not to love about a YCS. I'm fortunate to have one similar to that and one with the carved wood handle. Couple of favorites for sure.

Days like this are when it stinks being an adult who has to maintain a budget. To whomever get the Gun knife and/or YCS, Congrats!!!

Amen brother. So many knives, guns, etc, so little time/money.

We do the best we can............................................................

Man tht gift knife is right up my alley. I'd be down for one:)

And everyone needs a YCS...just sayin.

EMS 12.5 inch 20 ounce OM gift knife by Kumar. This is the replica of my Kumar Om gift Knife. Satisal wood handle. Top quality leather sheath. $89.

I kept my promise, when I held auntie's original one in Reno, I was totally flabbergasted, I had suggested that if more were ever made, I'd be all over it, here's hoping to finally getting one!

The YCS are beautifully stunning, especially any one of them made by Kumar or one of his brothers. I've already got one, but there is just something about this one, that really is singing to me, this one is special somehow, don't know how, but as Bawanna puts it, "I feel it in my cells."

Well there ya go again! Man I was just slappin my larm clock at that time! Grats again cul! I too would like to see that be a regular item! Thats a very very nice YCS! Yuvraj made mine and sure is a cool design! Id love to have a villager YCS so I could beat it up some and not feel so bad.

Oh wow! These are serious! Kumar is doing great work. That gun knife is calling to me in a certain kind of way. Not sure why. I lost so much work lately I cant afford that sadly. But money comes and goes, next time around I'll look into it :D

The YCS Karda is one of my favorite knives, super-duper useful... You could pay 150-250 for one of those made by a "Custom Knifemaker" and it comes with TWO and a YCS!! A gorgeous YCS.

The YCS Karda is one of my favorite knives, super-duper useful... You could pay 150-250 for one of those made by a "Custom Knifemaker" and it comes with TWO and a YCS!! A gorgeous YCS.
Being familiar with custom knifemakers, I know you are telling the truth!

An update on the YCS. It came in today and I was stunned! It is so beautiful! Why haven't I gotten one of these sooner!
I had no idea that was 2 identical knives also that came with it. The are very useable knives. A tad bite short handled but very useful!
Like a Glock 26, once you get use to your pinky hanging off, no problem!
I will post photos soon!
This might very well be my favorite yet! Then again....my taste changes for the occasion! The horn handle is beautiful! Varying colors in it.
What a great buy!

The more I look at that Gun Knife, the more I want to get one. Especially with a Neem wood or Bamboo handle.

I hope that Ram Kumar will be making more of these. He does really good work and seems to have become the king of the multi-fuller kamis.

Like a Glock 26, once you get use to your pinky hanging off, no problem!

I think when you buy a YCS Karda separately it is actuall a bit longer handled. Not sure because I dont have one but they sure look longer in the pics. Maybe you could get an extended mag ..uh I mean pommel for it?:D

I think when you buy a YCS Karda separately it is actuall a bit longer handled. Not sure because I dont have one but they sure look longer in the pics. Maybe you could get an extended mag ..uh I mean pommel for it?:D
Actually when I had time to handle it, the complete handle was in my hand! Much longer than I expected!

The handles on my two are more than adequate for a full hand grip. They are genuine knives all by themselves.
I still concur with Ndog in that the stand alone Karda's might have a bit more handle still.

Back