Gun Show Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking through the gun show here in Colorado Springs, I happened upon this BM975. After helping the seller ID some of his other knives, some of which were very rare, he cut me a pretty good discount. Other than being a little bit dull, this knife was dang near perfect.
IMG_20130204_131809_505_zpsc89f9278.jpg

Cool !!! Always helps to keey your eye out. Nice knife.

Thanks. I have always liked the CQC7's and have to admit that the fit and finish on this guy is great. It was nice the we were both able to help each other out. :)

Did find that the thumbdisc seems loose. Not sure if that just happens over time or if it is a defect. Once I get home i can take one of my bits to it.

Nice find! Make sure you take advantage of our Lifesharp service. You can also request to have the knife buffed only to help keep as much edge on the blade as possible.

Nice find! Make sure you take advantage of our Lifesharp service. You can also request to have the knife buffed only to help keep as much edge on the blade as possible.

Appreciate it. Fortunately I am pretty good at sharpening since all knives I use will eventually need it. It took a bit to get used to the chisel grind, but it worked out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back