• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

guns and scopes for trade

Mhael

Platinum Member
Hey All,
Well I inherited some stuff that I honestly will do nothing with so I've got 3 scopes and two rifles for trade first up is the 3 scopes
1. Silver Leupold M8-4X extended eye relief duplex scope is in decent condition, comes with rings and mount in picture, just has 2 bigger marks from mounting on the cope and also some of the normal dings, optics seem to be in great condition.
2. Simmons model no 1029 wide angle 3x-9x 40 includes mounting hardware, is in good condition.
3. Simmons 8 point 4x32 includes mounting .

Next we have up 2 rifles,
1. CZ model 452-2E ZKM bolt action .22 rifle with a simmons deerfield 4x32 scope
Rifle is in pretty good conditions, some dings on the stock but overal very smooth, looks liek a great shooter comes with 1 10 rd mag.

2. Next up is a Winchester Model 70 in .243 win with a Simmons model no 1029 wide angle 3x-9x 40 cope as well, beautiful stock some minor dings in it, polished bolt, clean trigger.

3. Winchester Defender 1300 Shotgun it has the full 8 rd extension and a nice pistol grip. there are some scratches in the blueing and a little bit of light surface rust in just a couple of places, still a solid shotgun that runs well.

With regards to the rifles all trades must be able to ship directly to the ffl as I will not have an ffl ship the guns.

I am more then open to trades i'm currently looking for colt 1911's Rem 870 shot guns, certain packs (kifaru, eagle, spec ops etc) As always cash can be added or accepted with any deal. All shipping charges will be done on an individual basis depending on what you want and how you want it shipped. Please contact me via email and let me know which forum you are from with any offers or further questions.
Thanks
Trevor
trevor@zcs.net

Have an offer
Kinda hard to get hold of you Email bounces and no private msg
Email me from my signature

Back