Guns & blades

Going lite down into the deep woods, but I still want something that goes bang with authority and cuts solidly...

n3awex.jpg

Love these threads.

If I'm not carrying the .45ACP I have the LCP tucked away in my back pocket. If you see me out I'll have one of the two with me.

That Southern Grind is cool! How do you like it? Is the Sandvik really a huge drawback to this knife?

That Southern Grind is cool! How do you like it? Is the Sandvik really a huge drawback to this knife?

I've never loved any knife more than I love this one. It's an extremely well made piece. The blade and edge are absolutely flawless, lockup is perfect too. Not many people know what it is so it's a great discussion piece. I'm not that hard on my blades so the steel didn't discourage me at all. I managed to keep a decent edge on the Gerber it replaced for over a year last time I had it sharpened and those are made of much cheaper steel than this is. It's also my first 4" folder. Even with the serrations it has plenty of flat for most situations. It's a great knife.

The knife doesn't seem to get much love on these forums but that's not really why I bought it anyway. It probably cost a little more than it's really worth but I don't regret the purchase at all. I'm going to enjoy it for a very long time.

Thanks for noticing it. :)

Back