Gunting - Silver Clip

Hello,
uu, new silver clip i need, i post it to spyderco.com forum, but meanwhile nobody reply, so i try it here ...:

I need silver clip for Gunting Drone,because i change silver clip from Gunting Drone to my new normal Gunting knife (here was black clip) and now i have at my Drone black clip, hm, :( and this is not good ...
Is possible get silver one + 3 silver screws direct from Spyderco ? Where and whom i can contact and send cash moneys at it, etc...
Thanks for your advice

You could order a new clip direct from Spyderco, but given your location, it would probably be quicker and cheaper to just polish off the coating on your black clip, either by hand with some fine sandpaper, or with some sort of grinder or buffer.

I've never done this. Has anyone else?

Here you go Simona.

Spyderco Factory Outlet
3244B Youngfield St.
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Phone: 800.828.1925

Or just go to
www.spyderco.com
and click on : Shop Factory Store
in the choices on the left.
Phone is probably your best bet for parts

You might be able to talk to the Warranty and Repair dept as well.
800-525-7770 extension 255.

to Tohatchi :: Thanks for advice, but can you imagine, how i do it ? Remove color from the clip ? Result=Tragedy. :)

I thought, that i try use nail varnish remover,but at the end i said, its perhaps not good idea ...,because new nail varnish removers are without aceton and i dont know, if it work at clip color :)and i said, when i destroy clip, i get hysterical flush of it ...

to lunumbra:: Thanks also !

But its solved now, thanks for Joyce Laituri, who help me, she is so incredible kind ...

When every firm on the planet Earth will do service like Spyderco, life will easier. :)
End of thread.

Back