H.E.S.T. Sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to go up to a leather shop while I was home on Winter break, and I had a leather Sheath made for my HEST, he only charged me 20 bucks and it was the best 20 bucks I've spent in a while... Don't get me wrong, I like the kydex sheath with the MOLLE locks, but for every day use, I am a fan of Leather... I will get a picture posted tomorrow... I am too lazy tonight :D

Come on!!!! How can you do that! "hey i got something really cool for a really cool knife @ a really good price, BUT you are going to have to wait to see it"

Thats wrong dude just plain wrong!!:D

until he posts pics i'm going to be under the impression he spent $20 on a cat and then stabbed it and is walking around calling it a sheath. friggin psychopath.

until he posts pics i'm going to be under the impression he spent $20 on a cat and then stabbed it and is walking around calling it a sheath. friggin psychopath.

a) he is disturbed for doing that :D

b) your disturbed even more for being able to think of it:D

Here ya go. :)

postpics.gif

Nice looking sheath! I'd say you did real good for $20. :thumbup:
What state are you in?
I'd like one of those myself if you'd hook me up with your leather guy. :thumbup: .. :)

Thanks for the pics too........ ;)

I am in Clarkston, Washington at the moment, The guy that did the sheath is in Lewiston, Idaho (right across the river) However I live in Bozeman, Montana... Just visiting for the Holidays... His name is Gordon Courtney, not sure if he does stuff over the phone, and I will only be in town for a few more days... but his number is (208)743-8317 Give him a call, worse thing that could happen is he could say no, in that case If I pick up another HEST any time soon I could leave one with him to make a few sheaths up for you guys...

I am in Clarkston, Washington at the moment, The guy that did the sheath is in Lewiston, Idaho (right across the river) However I live in Bozeman, Montana... Just visiting for the Holidays... His name is Gordon Courtney, not sure if he does stuff over the phone, and I will only be in town for a few more days... but his number is (208)743-8317 Give him a call, worse thing that could happen is he could say no, in that case If I pick up another HEST any time soon I could leave one with him to make a few sheaths up for you guys...
Thanks for that info, I'll give him a call. :)

Nice. I like leather way more than kydex. I have an armoralleather sheath that I love for my hest.

Awesome purchase for $20!

Love the looks of that sheath, simple yet extremely functional.

You got a great deal at $20!!!!

Yep, I like it... I basically let him make the sheath how he wanted it... he is the leather guy, not me... I have found with everything I have ever had made, drawn, ect; that if someone is proficient at doing what they do, it's best to let them design/make it :)

I will buy two. Hook me up. IN fact I might buy a bunch
Please post his contact info

RYP- his name is Gordon Courtney, like i said earlier, I'm not sure if he does stuff over the phone, and I will only be in town for a few more days... but his number is (208)743-8317. If he doesn't want to deal over the phone I am probably going to be back in the Lewiston area in march and I could try to work something out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back