• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Halfrich Backpocket Winchester

Jerry Halfrich 4" BackPocket. This is the Winchester blade style.

Steel is CPM-154 ---- that is RAZOR sharp. Literally can shave with it.

Green Micarta Scales

Absolutely great walk and talk.

Blade is centered and no play in blade.

This is a used knife--carried by previous owner, although looks mint overall--it went back to Jerrys shop where he gave it a tune up and once over on the scales and edge. Some light hairlines on the blade that wont photograph.

Photo's and actual description from seller I purchased from last year--hopefully he doesn't mind my use. The knife has sat in soft leather pouch since I purchased--never carried or cut.

Price is $660, $640 (final price $625 FIRM)shipped in CONUS. Will sell Intl but not responsible for shipping and buyer pays for shipping. (Fuzzy lanyard not included).

First "I will take it" gets it

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

Last edited:
I got the question about the leather pouch. I will include it, but just so its clear--it is not the leather folder pictured. Its a simple soft leather pouch that holds two knives that slide in from the top.

EM's answered.

Thanks,

Will

4 " it is length blade? Thanks

Is this the same knife that was posted here and sold 12/14 of last year? It looks exactly the same, even the Fuzzy lanyard, but I cannot see the bead. Just wondering as I love this knife and have not seen one, let alone two in one month.

Nope, this is not the same knife, well yes it's the same knife, but this particular Halfrich Back Pocket is not the one I owned, used and sold last month, not my pics either.

Different knife, same design. The scales on this one appear more green than the rlewisk sold. I picked it up back in February last year.

Had a couple ask re: the blade legnth--If I recall right the blade is around 3.75"--I have it at my office in my safe, and am back home now. So will measure tomorrow and respond.

I bought the Halfrich from rlewisk. Top shelf maker and sharpest blade you'll find! This knife has "greener" scales then mine. But, I'll buy this one too if the price comes down a little. Note: Not chatting, just answering a question.

Will
No problems using my pictures and thanks for asking. This is one beautiful razor sharp knife from Jerry.

Figured I would give this beautiful knife a final bump, and price reduction, before I simply put it back away. Figure this is the kind of knife someday I will be asking myself why I ever sold. If I could just 45 colt rounds into it. Needing another Colt SAA--or wouldn't even think of parting with it.

$625 firm.

Back