• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand Crafted Paracord Belts Made to Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking orders on hand made custom paracord belts! Here are the options:

Size:
40 Inch (up to 32" waist)
45 Inch (up to 38" waist)
50 Inch (up to 44" waist)
55 Inch (up to 48" waist)
(please add 7" to your waist size for correct sizing )

Buckle:
Regular buckle- $65
Titanium buckle- $85 (out of stock but can be ordered)
(paypal or money order price includes shipping in the us)

Colors: (ALL IN 8 STRAND PREMIUM PARACORD )
Black
Camo Green
Coyote Brown
Foliage Green/ACU Gray
Olive Drab
Orange
Red
Tan
White
(other colors in 7 strand can be orderd)

normal turn around is one week add one week for titanium buckles or colors i have to order

PM me or Post here if you want one with your size, type of buckle, and color(s).
(i put a lot of pride and hard work into theses the quality is top notch or your money back )

JsSurvivalBelts010.jpgJsSurvivalBelts006.jpgdscn0910.jpgdscn11071ti.jpgimg_0023.jpg

Last edited:
$55 shipped for a belt any size any color with standard buckle for the next week nov 15th

Last edited:
Just a heads up to anyone concerned. I own one of these belts and the quality is amazing. Joe is a good guy to deal with.

I have two and they are both awesome! Excellent quality, and a great guy to deal with!

I also own a belt from BigJoe --- a high quality item from a quality guy !!!

ok i have a red and black belt in stock it is un finished so i can make it to any length up to 55in it also has a titanium buckle that has a few small marks on the center pin i am asking $65 shipped for it thanks

img_0023.jpg

img_0022.jpg

awesome work but if I cant utilize it with a gun it wont work for me.

Hiya Shane,
I posted a mini-review of the belt I got from Joe at another forum -- in it , I posted pics of me wearing my custom Para-Ordnance 7.45 LDA 45acp in a Uncle Mikes Kydex Paddle holster --- with Joes belt pulled tight , I was able to draw the gun AND reholster it as well as the Sarariland belt that I normally use -- there was VERY little movement of the holster when drawing and it was comforable to wear for 5 or 6 hours at a time.
If your interested in seeing the photos or want the link -- get in touch with me.

I currently own 3 belts from Joe and the quality is top shelf. I have owned mine for several months now and still holding tight as the day I got it. Very comfortable I might add. Sure in the hell beats a stiff ass leather belt.

I can vouch for Joe and his work....hands down quality product for sure!

Chris

$55 shipped for a belt any size any color with standard buckle for the next week nov 15th

i have one desert camo over black regular buckle belt in stock it is unfinished so i can make it to any size i am asking 55 shipped for this one thanks

dscn1839.jpg

dscn1848.jpg

dscn1847.jpg

i am putting up my paracord survival belt for sale this one is desert camo with a standard buckle it is 50in long i will have to get with the buyer to set the pouch in the correct spot for there size included is
(this version goes in and out of belt loops very nicely)
one piece of wax coated jute string that can be split into three smaller strings

one piece of fire steel

one striker

one spyderco honeybee knife

15' of 25lb test fishing line

four fishing hooks

and four sinkers

i am asking 100 shipped obo paypal only thanks

dscn1888.jpg

dscn1890.jpg

dscn1893.jpg

dscn1896.jpg

dscn1900.jpg

80 shipped on the survival belt or some one please make an offer i need this one to go asap

i am listing a sale through the end of the month 55 shipped for a belt with regular buckle and turn around time will be faster as i am out of a job right now thanks
joe

i need to move the belts i have in stock

1 desert camo survival belt 45"regular buckle $75 shipped or i will do $45 shipped and remove the survival gear from it

2 black widow belt titanium buckle (unfinished so can be made to 55") $45 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back